The company was acquired by Covisian, via its financial sponsor Aksia Group, through an LBO on November 2, 2017 for an undisclosed amount. Covisian Group acquired 88% of the capital of the company while the founders hold the remaining 12%. With the acquisition, Covisian strengthens its technological expertise, consistent with its growth-driven strategy for innovation and differentiation on the market for high-value-added digital solutions.
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.